This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Two Week Safari In Kenya & Tanzania
On this wildlife adventure we travel through Kenya's beautiful Rift Valley discovering Lake Naivasha, Crescent Island Nature Reserve and the shores of Lake Victoria. We explore the vast gamelands of the Masai Mara in search of elephant, lion, leopard, cheetah, buffalo, and rhino. We also cross into Tanzania and discover the wildlife-rich Ngorongoro Crater and meet Masai warriors and Hadzabi bushmen.
- Masai Mara & Serengeti - Game viewing in the most iconic and prolific national parks in Africa.
- Ngorongoro Crater - The world's largest intact caldera, home to rhino, leopard and giraffe.
- Great Rift Valley - Masai Villages and the Cradle of Mankind
- Tarangire - Large herds of elephants in baobab dotted bushland.
- Lake Naivasha - A walking safari and an opportunity to observe wildlife at close range.
- Lake Victoria - The second largest lake in the world and the source of the mighty river Nile.
1Join tour Nairobi; Drive to Lake Naivasha
2Morning Visit Crescent Island Nature Reserve; Drive to Ilariak
3In Ilariak; drive to the Masaai Mara
4Game drives in the Maasai Mara
5Drive to Kisii
6Drive to Musoma via the Isebania border crossing
7Drive to Serengeti National Park
8Games drives in Serengeti N.P.
9Drive to Ngorongoro Conservation area. Visit Olduvai Gorge
10Game viewing in Ngorongoro Crater, then drive to Karatu
11Free Day. Optional 4x4 excursion to Lake Eyasi or local walk to Gibbs Farm
12Drive to Tarangire; Afternoon game drive
13Morning game drive. Drive to Arusha