This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Rock The Kasbah FAT
Tour Duration 8 Days
Family Adventure Tour Of Morocco
An active adventure in the Moroccan wilderness exploring North Africa’s highest mountains and the world’s largest desert. We ride mules in the High Atlas and cycle the southern mountain slopes. We explore the great Sahara Desert by camel and sleep among the dunes. We also discover the ancient city of Marrakech and experience the evening street entertainment on the Djemma El Fna square.
- Atlas Mountains - Take a crazy mule ride to a remote Berber village and
- an exhilarating bike ride.
- Ouarzazate - Visit the Atlas Film Studios, the film set of Gladiator and
- Lawrence of Arabia.
- Tiraf Dunes - Travel like a nomad in a camel caravan in the desert.
- Berber Villages - Visit the oases and villages of the Draa Valley and meet the local friendly Berber people.
- Sahara Desert - A night camping in the desert and sleeping under the stars.
- Marrakech - Explore the manically mad Medina and Djemaa El Fna with its snake charmers and acrobats.
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Marrakech
2Drive to Anmiter and take mules up to Tourza
3Morning valley hike; drive to Ait Ben Haddou
4Bike ride towards Ouarzazate; visit film studios and drive to Tamnougalt
5Drive via Zagora to Tiraf Dunes; afternoon camel ride
6Visit Tamegroute; drive to Ouarzazate
7Drive to Marrakech; afternoon city tour
8Tour ends Marrakech