This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Greek Island Wanderer GW
Tour Duration 15 Days
Greek Island Walking Holiday
Explore the gleaming waterfront harbours, beautiful coves and long sandy beaches of the Cyclades Islands. Travelling by ferry we visit the islands of Syros, Paros, Santorini and Naxos. Join us for exploratory walks or relax in beachside tavernas enjoying the local cuisine.
- Athens - Take a walking tour of Plaka, Athens 'Old Quarter'
- Syros - Capital of the Cyclades Islands. Opportunity to visit Anos Syros, 'Old Syros Town', with its maze of cobbled streets
- Paros - Walk along ancient Byzantine paths
- Santorini - Stunning volcanic scenery and pretty villages of white washed houses.
- Naxos - Option to walk up Mount Zeus, the highest peak in the Cyclades
- Beaches - Relax on pretty beaches
- Traditional food - Enjoy local food in water side tavernas
1Join tour Athens
3Sail to Syros; on Syros
5Sail to Paros; on Paros
7Continue exploring Paros
8Sail to Santorini; on Santorini
10Continue exploring Santorini
11Sail to Naxos; on Naxos
13Continue exploring Naxos
14Ferry to Athens
15Tour ends Athens