This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Captivating Costa Rica QCC
Visiting: Costa Rica
Tour Duration 15 Days
Highlights Of Costa Rica
This wildlife discovery tour has been specifically designed to capture the essence of Costa Rica, whilst keeping costs to a minimum. Travelling mainly by public transport, we can truly immerse ourselves in the local culture. We swim in the Caribbean, enjoy the Arenal Volcano, track wildlife in the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve and relax on the golden beaches of Manuel Antonio National Park.
- Cahuita - Relax by the Caribbean Sea. Opportunity to snorkel over coral reefs and take forest walks
- Arenal - Admire this classic cone-shaped. Cross Arenal Lake by boat
- Monteverde - Opportunity to explore this cloud forest reserve and search for the beautiful local bird, the quetzal
- Manuel Antonio - Where rainforest meets golden sand beaches.
- Wildlife - See monkeys, iguanas, crocodiles and brightly coloured tiny frogs. Listen out for macaws and many other beautiful and exotic birds
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour San Jose
2Bus to Cahuita
5Drive to Puerto Viejo de Sarapiqui
6Bus to Arenal
8Jeeps and boat to Monteverde
11Drive to Quepos near Manuel Antonio National Park
12Around Manuel Antonio National Park
13In Manuel Antonio National Park
14Drive to San Jose
15Tour ends San Jose