This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Highlights of Kurdistan IKR
Tour Of Iraqi Kurdistan
- Erbil Citadel - Explore one of the oldest continually inhabited cities in the world
- Dohuk - See the impressive Grand Mosque in the heart of the bazaar
- Chaikhanas - Sip tea and people watch from a traditional tea house
- Hamilton Road - Travel the famous Hamilton Road and see the spectacular 12 kilometre wide Gali Ali Beg Canyon
- Ahmad Awa - Have a traditional Kurdish picnic here on a Friday, the start of the weekend
- Azmar Mountian - Enjoy million dinar views over Sulaymaniya
- Sulaymaniya - Explore the cosmopolitan university city
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Erbil
3Ain Sifni, Lalish and Dohuk
4Dohuk and Zakho
5Amadiya, Gali Ali Beg Canyon, Shaqlawa and Erbil
7Ahmad Awa and Halabja
8Tour ends Erbil
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Highlights of Kurdistan tour available at present.
Please select a date: