This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Tiger Trails and Temples WS
India Wildlife Tour
- Delhi - Take in the grandeur of Delhi's Mughal and Colonial past
- Ranthambore National Park - Look out for the magnificent Bengal tiger during two game drives
- Orchha - Wander through the fort complex, home to three grand 17th century palaces
- Khajuraho - Visit the famous erotic temples of the Chandela Dynasty
- Bandhavgarh - Enjoy three game drives in the reserve – home to the White Tigers of Rewa
- Kanha National Park - Take four game drives and discover the inspiration for Rudyard Kipling's Jungle Book.
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Delhi; PM tour of New Delhi
2AM train to Sawai Madhopur, then drive to Ranthambore
3Morning and afternoon game drives
4Drive to Orchha via Shivpuri
5AM excursion to Orchha Fort complex; PM free
6AM drive to Khajuraho; PM visit to the Western Temples
8Drive to Bandhavgarh
9Morning and afternoon game drives
10AM game drive; PM free
11Drive to Kanha National Park
12Explore Kanha village and its surrounds.
13Morning and afternoon game drives
14Drive Jabalpur; overnight train to Delhi
15Arrive Delhi this morning; PM city tour of Old Delhi
16Tour ends Delhi
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Tiger Trails and Temples tour available at present.
Please select a date: