This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Kyoto and Beyond by Bike CJA
Japanese Cycling Tour
- Kyoto - Japan's historic capital, filled with a remarkable collection of World Heritage sites.
- Kanazawa - Visit the gardens of Kenrokuen, one of the most beautiful in Japan.
- The Noto Peninsula - Cycle amongst the stunning coastal landscapes of the Sea of Japan.
- Hot springs and hot food - Experience the country's famous onsens and enjoy traditional Japanese cuisine.
- Shirakawa-go, Mino & Gujo Hachiman - Visit World Heritage farmhouses, historic towns and the 16th century canals of Gujo Hachiman.
- 'Off the beaten track' cycling - Enjoy the landscapes, flavours and characters of rural Japan.
1Join tour Kyoto
2Kyoto sightseeing by bike
3Morning train to Kanazawa. Afternoon cycling tour of Kanazawa
4Cycle to Hakui
5Cycle the coastal road to Wajima
6Morning visit to Wajima's market. Cycle to Suzu Noroshi
7Cycle to Noto Ushitsu
8Cycle to Wakura Onsen
9Drive to Takaoka. Free afternoon
10Cycle to Shokawa Onsen
11Cycle to Shirakawa-go
12Cycle to Gujo Hachiman
13Cycle to Gifu via Mino Town and the Seki Sword Museum
14Cycle to Kuwana. Train to Kyoto
15Tour ends Kyoto
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Kyoto and Beyond by Bike tour available at present.
Please select a date:
TransportBicycle, Bus, Train
Accommodation13 nights Standard Hotel
1 night Simple Farmstay