This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Lawrence's Arabia JD
Jordan Adventure Holiday
- Jerash - Explore the extensive remains of Jordan's best preserved Greco Roman city
- Madaba - St George's Church, see the ancient mosaic map of the Holy Land
- Crusader castles - Delve into the history and fortifications of the imposing Kerak and Shobak castles
- Petra - Discover the famous 'Rose Red City' with two full days to explore the extensive site
- Wadi Rum - Camp overnight among the dunes and canyons of the desert that inspired Lawrence of Arabia
- Red and Dead Sea - Swim among the fish and corals of the Red Sea and float in the saline waters at the lowest point on Earth
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Amman
2Drive to Jerash
3To Petra via Kerak and Shobak
6By Four Wheel Drive to Wadi Rum
7Drive to Aqaba; free time to enjoy the Red Sea.
8Drive via the Dead Sea to Amman
9Tour ends Amman
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Lawrence's Arabia tour available at present.
Please select a date: