This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Kasbah Trails MHG
- Marrakech - Explore Morocco's captivating 'Red City'.
- Ait Benhaddou - A World Heritage setting and one of Morocco's most photogenic towns.
- The Draa Valley - Visit the fortified Berber villages of the fertile Draa Valley.
- M'hamid - Camp amongst the dunes of the Erg Chégaga.
- Anti Atlas Mountains - Tafraoute and the mountain villages of the Ameln Valley.
- Essaouira - A chance to explore Morocco's charming and historic Atlantic port.
1Join tour Marrakech
2Transfer to Zagora via the Tizi n' Tichka Pass and the Draa Valley
3Drive to the desert camp in the Erg Chegaga dunes
4Cross the desert and drive to Tata
5Drive into the Anti Atlas Mountains to Tafraoute
6To Essaouira, free time to relax or explore the town
7Drive to Marrakech, afternoon free
8Tour ends Marrakech
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Kasbah Trails tour available at present.
Please select a date: