This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
A Journey Through Georgia And Armenia
Following the ancient trade route through the South Caucasus we explore the fascinating history and culture of Armenia and Georgia. In Armenia we visit the Echmiadzin, Gelati and Haghpat Monasteries and the 14th century caravanserai on the Selim Pass. In Georgia we explore the streets of Tbilisi, visit Stalin's birthplace and journey along the Georgian Military Highway to Kazbegi in the heart of the Caucasus.
- Yerevan - Armenia's lively capital, visit the Matenadaran library and craft market
- Garni - Visit to Roman temple and walk through the impressive basaltic formations of this UNESCO-listed gorge
- Echmiadzin Sunday service in Armenia’s holiest monastery
- Lake Sevan - Overnight by the ever-changing colours of the lake.
- Vardzia - 12th Century Monastic cave city
- Gori - Stalin's birthplace with a fascinating museum
- Georgian Military Highway - Travel through spectacular scenery and visit mountain villages
- Mtskheta - Old capital and spiritual heart of Georgia
- Telavi -Enjoy wine tasting, farmers market and lunch with a local family.
1Join tour Yerevan
2Visit Zvartnots and Echmiadzin monasteries
3Visit Garni Roman temple and Gegard monastery
4Visit to Amberd Fortress
5Drive via Khor, Virab, Noravank Monastery, Selim Pass to Chambarak
6Drive to Tbilisi (Georgia)
8Drive via Mtskheta to Kutaisi
9In Kutaisi; visit Gelati and Motsameta
10Drive to Bakuriani
11In Bakuriani; visit Vardzia
13In Gudauri; visit Kazbegi
14To Telavi and Winery visit
15Visit farmers market and wine factory; return to Tbilisi
16Tour ends in Tbilisi