This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Similar, but less expensive:
Latin America Adventure Tour
We cross Guatemala, Honduras and Mexico on this tour of some of the most spectacular ancient Mayan sites. Staying in comfortable hotels, we discover hidden Mayan cities deep in the rainforest and visit beautiful colonial towns dotted along the Gulf of Mexico, before relaxing by the Caribbean Sea. Sites visited include Copan, Tikal and Chichen Itza, as well as some lesser known ruins.
- Antigua - Explore this elegant colonial city
- Copan - One of the greatest Maya ruins in the Americas
- Tikal (Guatemala) - The Maya metropolis, where temples scattered over a vast area stand out tall above the surrounding jungle.
- Palenque - Arguably the most enchanting of the ancient Maya ruins, set in dense jungle
- Chichen Itza - A spectacular Maya Toltec site, now declared one of 'The New Seven Wonders of the World'
- Tulum - An amazingly photogenic coastal Maya site. Relax on the white sand beaches of the Caribbean.
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Antigua
2Antigua city tour
3Drive to Copan
5Visit Quirigua, then drive to Flores
7Visit jungle site of Bonampak, drive to Palenque (Mexico)
8Visit Palenque site, optional Misol Ha waterfalls
9Drive to Campeche via Champoton
10Visit Uxmal; drive to Merida
11Drive via convent at Izamal to Chichen Itza
12Visit Chichen Itza, drive via Valladolid to Tulum
15Tour ends Tulum