This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Loire Valley Cycling LV
Tour Duration 8 Days
Cycling In The Loire Valley
Bountiful vineyards, fruit orchards and delightful villages all explain why the beautiful Loire Valley is known as 'The Garden of France'. On this relaxed ride we follow quiet country roads from Chenonceax to Chinon: we explore the medieval château perched on an island in Azay-le-Rideau, visit Leonardo da Vinci's final home at Clos Lucé and discover the elegant Fontevraud Abbey in Anjou.
- Châteaux of the Loire Valley - Explore the magnificent chateaux by bike in the ‘Garden of France’
- Food and Wine - Experience fine local cuisine and optional wine tasting
- Montrichard - Bustling market town with a rich Medieval heritage
- Chateau of Chenonceau - The Ladies' Chateau spans the Cher river and is among the most photographed of the Loire
- Azay-Le-Rideau - Exceptional renaissence chateau surrounded by a romantic park; UNESCO listed and a masterpiece of 16th century architecture
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Chenonceaux
3Cycle to Amboise
4Cycle to Azay-le-Rideau
6Cycle to Chinon
8Tour ends St. Pierre-des-Corps train station in Tours
Customer ratingRead reviews
TransportBicycle, Bus, Train
Accommodation7 nights Standard Hotel
Tour StaffExplore Tour Leader / Driver
On this tour we cycle 235 km over six days (an average of 39 km per day) with further optional rides available. Two of the cycling days are circular routes and therefore optional. We cycle mainly on tarmac country lanes and gravel tracks. Maps are provided to cycle individually or in groups while the tour leader drives the support vehicle, except on circular routes when the tour leader will cycle with the group. We have graded the route as easy.
21 gear Trek T10 Navigator hybrid bikes