This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Other tours you might like
The Lycian Way LW
Lycian Way Trek In Turkey
- Lycian Way - Walk unspoilt coastal and mountain paths with breathtaking views down to the Turquoise Coast
- Kayakoy - Visit the deserted Greek village of Kaya Koyu, subject of Louis de Bernieres' book Birds Without Wings
- Local villages - Discover traditional hill villages and be a guest in village guesthouses
- Patara - Explore Patara’s Roman ruins (birthplace of Saint Nicholas) and the stunning golden sand beach
- Kas - Hike to the ancient port of Aperlae and visit the beautiful Kekova Bay, with its sunken ruins and medieval castle, from this attractive harbour town.
1Join tour Kayakoy
2Hike to Faralya
3Hike to Gey
4Hike to Patara Beach
5Visit to the ruins of Patara
6Hike to Kas
8Transfer Dalaman airport. Tour ends
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the The Lycian Way tour available at present.
Please select a date: