This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
The Lost Continent MD
Tour Duration 15 Days
Madagascar Wildlife Tour
There is no more unique landscape on earth in which to discover exotic wildlife than on the isolated island of Madagascar. We explore the rainforests, nature reserves and national parks in search of the many species of endangered lemur. We travel from the Malagasy capital ‘Tana’ across volcanic lakes and sandstone rock formations to the golden shores of the Indian Ocean.
- Andasibe Reserve - Track the Indri lemur and the remarkable wildlife in the primary forest of Mantadia.
- Antsirabe - Walk along a stunning crater lake in Tritriva.
- Highland Scenery - Rice paddies, villages and colourful markets.
- Ranomafana - Walk in the rainforest and observe various species of lemurs, chameleons and amphibians.
- Isalo National Park - Eplore the 'Grand Canyon' of Madagascar and meet troops of Ring-tailed lemurs.
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Antananarivo; drive Andasibe
2Walks in Andasibe Reserve
3Mantadia National Park
4Drive to Antsirabe
5Lake Tritriva; drive to Ambositra
6Drive to Ranomafana National Park
7In Ranomafana National Park
8Drive to Isalo National Park (Ranohira)
9Explore Isalo National Park
10Drive to Toliara
11Boat to Anakao; free afternoon
12In Anakao; optional snorkelling visit to Nosy Ve
13Transfer to Toliara and fly to Tana.
14Visit Ambohimanga and Lemur Park
15Tour ends Tana