This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Mexico & Guatemala Adventure
- Mexico City Anthropological Museum - An impressive collection of precolonial artefacts
- Oaxaca - A UNESCO World Heritage Site. Explore the streets and markets of this delightful colonial city
- Tikal (Guatemala) - The Maya metropolis, where temples scattered over a vast area stand out tall above the surrounding jungle
- Palenque - Arguably the most enchanting of the ancient Maya ruins, set in dense jungle
- San Cristobal de las Casas - A beautiful highland colonial market town, surrounded by modern day Maya villages
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Mexico City
2In Mexico City
3In Mexico City
4Drive to Oaxaca
6Drive to Chiapa del Corzo
7Visit Sumidero Canyon; then drive to San Cristóbal; optional visit to eco-zoo before heading to the canyon
8In San Cristóbal de las Casas
9Drive to Palenque
11Drive to Frontera Corozal; boat trip to Yaxchilan
12Drive to Flores
14Drive to San Ignacio in Belize
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Contrasts of Mexico tour available at present.
Please select a date: