This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Land of the Great Khan GK
Mongolia Adventure Tour
- Naadam Festival - Spend time at Mongolia's largest annual festival
- Ulaan Baatar - Visit the Bogd Khan Palace, a simple two storey building which for many years was the tallest in Mongolia
- Karakorum - Explore Genghis Khan's ruined capital
- Erdene-Zu Monastery - Mongolia's first Buddhist centre built from the ruins of Karakorum
- Gobi Desert - Relax and soak up the endless views of the clear Mongolian skies from our ger camp
- Jalman Meadows - Try your hand at traditional archery or horse riding
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join Tour Ulaan Baatar
2Drive to Jalman Meadows
3In Jalman Meadows
4Drive to Ulaan Baatar
5Naadam Festival in Ulaan Baatar
6Naadam Festival in Ulaan Baatar
7Fly to South Gobi, explore Yol Valley
8Bayanzag dinosaur eggs
9Visit Ongi Monastery; drive to Saikhan Ovoo
10Visit Erdene Zuu Monastery
11Drive to Hogno Khan Mountain
12Free day in Hogno Khan
13Drive to Ulaan Baatar
14Ulaan Baatar sightseeing
15Tour ends Ulaan Baatar
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Land of the Great Khan tour available at present.
Please select a date: