This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Active Costa Rica! MCC
Visiting: Costa Rica
Tour Duration 15 Days
Multi-activity Tour In Costa Rica
From snorkelling among tropical coral reefs to rafting down the rapids of the Pacuare River, Costa Rica is an ideal destination for an action-packed holiday. We cycle around the base of Arenal - previously the country's most active volcano, and cruise along the Tarcoles River searching for crocodiles. We also take a night walk through La Trimbinia Reserve and kayak in Marino Ballena National Park.
- White water rafting - On the Pacuare River, one of the finest rafting rivers in Latin America.
- Hiking - In the Gandoca-Manzanilo Reserve, a protected refuge for some of the country's most endangered flora and fauna
- Snorkelling - In Cahuita National Park, where offshore reefs are home to many corals, crustaceans and fish
- Cycling - In Arenal National Park, under the active, classic cone-shaped, Arenal Volcano
- Kayaking - In Ballena National Park, an important breeding ground for Hawksbill and Olive Ridley turtles, and home to profuse marine life
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour San Jose
2White Water Rafting on the Pacuare River. Drive to Puerto Viejo Limon
3Hiking tour of the Gandoca-Manzanilo Reserve
4Morning; snorkelling and hiking in the Cahuita National Park. Afternoon free
5Transfer to Puerto Viejo de Sarapiqui. Evening visit to Tirimbina Reserve
6Drive to Arenal; bike tour of Arenal. Free time
7Morning hike in the Arenal National Park. Afternoon free
8Drive to Rincon de la Vieja. Afternoon free
9Free day in Rincon de La Vieja
10Bus to Manuel Antonio. Afternoon free
11Morning visit to Manuel Antonio National Park. Afternoon free
12Morning hike in the Marino Ballena National Park. Afternoon free
13Morning kayaking in the Marine National Park. Afternoon free
14Bus to the Tárcoles River: crocodile boat trip. Drive to San José
15Morning guided tour to the Poas Volcano. Tour ends San José