This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Namibia Cheetah Safari FNW
Family Wildlife Tour In Namibia
- Sossusvlei - Racing to the top of the world's highest sand dunes.
- Cape Cross seal colony - Getting wisker-to-face with a Cape fur seal.
- Etosha - Chasing the game on the salt pans of this immense national park.
- Waterberg - Walking the wild side on a cheetah reserve.
- Sleep under the stars - Camp for 7 nights Namibia style, with pools!
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Windhoek
2Drive to Sesriem
3Exploring Sossusvlei and Sesriem Canyon
4Drive to Swakopmund via Walvis Bay
6Drive to Southern Damaraland via Cape Cross and Twyfelfontein Rock Art
7Drive to Otjitotongwe
8Drive to Okaukuejo area of Etosha National Park; game drives
9In Etosha National Park
10Game drives in Etosha National Park
11Drive to Waterberg Plateau, visit Cheetah Conservation Fund
12In Waterberg Plateau Park
13Drive to Windhoek; tour ends
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Namibia Cheetah Safari tour available at present.
Please select a date: