This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Namib Lodge Safari NL
Tour Duration 12 Days
Namibia Safari Tour
From our customised safari truck we explore the dramatic canyons, towering sand dunes and magnificent wildlife parks of the Namib landscape. Staying in comfortable lodges along the route we track elephants, rhinos and lions through Etosha and Waterberg Plateau National Parks. We also visit the majestic cheetah in a conservation centre and watch seals basking on the coast.
- Sossusvlei - The world’s highest sand dunes.
- Etosha - Abundant wildlife from comfortable lodges within the park.
- Damaraland - The impressive petrified forest and ancient rock art.
- Swakopmund - A charming coastal town with German colonial architecture.
- Cape Cross Seal Colony - An amazingly large seal colony on the Atlantic Coast.
- Waterberg Plateau - A walk in the scenic plateau to discover wildlife.
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Windhoek
2Drive to Sesriem
3Exploring Sossusvlei and Sesriem Canyon
4Drive to Swakopmund via Walvis Bay
6Drive via Cape Cross Seal Colony to Damaraland
7Visit Petrified Forest; drive to Okaukuejo or Halali in Etosha National Park
8Game drives in Etosha National Park
9Game Drives in Etosha National Park
10Drive to Waterberg Plateau Park
11Drive to Windhoek
12Tour ends Windhoek