This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Discover Nepal DN
Tour Duration 15 Days
Nepal Adventure Tour
Enjoy an enticing introduction to Nepal, starting with a tour of the gilded Hindu temples and Buddhist stupas of the Kathmandu valley. From Pokhara we'll walk to the Peace Pagoda for panoramic views of the Annapurna range before travelling to the Newari town of Bandipur. We then explore Chitwan National Park, searching for rhino, sloth bears and leopards.
- Kathmandu - Explore the riverside Temple of Pashupatinath and Bodnath Stupa
- Kathmandu Valley - Step back in time in the well preserved medieval city of Bhaktapur, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Nargakot - Stunning ridge top mountain views of the Himalaya
- Gorkha - Visit the hilltop home of the Gurkhas
- Pokhara - Walk up to the Peace Pagoda for views across Phewa lake to the Annapurna Range
- Chitwan - Ride elephants whilst searching for the rare one-horned rhino
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Kathmandu
3Drive to Nagarkot
5Drive to Kurintar on the banks of the Trisuli River
6Visit Gorkha. Walk to local villages.
7Drive to Pokhara
10Drive to Bandipur
11In Chitwan National Park
12In Chitwan National Park
13Drive to Kathmandu
15Tour ends Kathmandu