This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Himalayan Discovery FDN
Tour Duration 13 Days
Nepal Family Adventure Tour
Join us in Nepal, a fascinating destination for a family adventure. We discover the heart of this historic country, visiting bazaars and mountain temples. When Teahouse trekking in the Annapurna, we experience outstanding views of some of the world's highest peaks. In the jungle of Chitwan National Park we ride elephants and look out for one-horned rhinos. We also enjoy the thrill of whitewater rafting.
- Kathmandu - Exploring the temples of Kathmandu and counting the monkeys
- Chitwan National Park - Getting soaked by the elephants as we washed them in Chitwan
- Annapurna Trek - Get away from it all whilst trekking, sleeping in teahouses along the way and having pancakes for breakfast!
- Dinner time - Being allowed to eat a curry with our fingers – true Nepalese style
- Rafting - Screaming in laughter as you travel through the rapids whilst whitewater rafting
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Kathmandu
2AM walking tour of Old Kathmandu. PM excursion to Swayambunath
3AM free in Kathmandu. PM drive to Kurintar
4AM visit to Manakamana Temple. PM optional rafting on the Trisuli River
5Drive to Kande, then trek to Australian Camp (2000m)
6Trek to Landruk (1565m)
7Trek from Landruk to Ghandruk (1940m)
8Trek from Ghandruk to Nayapul. Drive to Pokhara (1070m)
9Free in Pokhara
10Drive to Chitwan National Park
11Chitwan National Park
12Return to Kathmandu
13Tour Ends Kathmandu