This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Moghul Highlights MG
Northern India Cultural Discovery
- Delhi - Ride a rickshaw through the winding streets of Old Delhi
- Agra - Watch the sunrise over the beautiful Taj Mahal
- Fathehpur Sikri - Explore Akbar the Great’s famous deserted city
- Bharatpur National Park - Visit Keoladeo Bird Sanctuary
- Karauli - Visit the imposing Royal Palace, in use until 1950, now home to the evening aarti ceremony
- Rantambore - Search for the elusive tiger on two included game drives
- Jaipur - Wander through the bustling markets and enjoy the impressive architecture of the Palace of the Winds
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Delhi; City tour of New Delhi
2City tour of Old Delhi; drive to Agra
3Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
4Drive to Bharatpur via Fatehpur Sikri
5Drive to Karauli via Mahuwa & Hindaun
6Drive to Ranthambore; afternoon game drive
7Morning game drive; Drive to Jaipur.
8In Jaipur; Visit Amber Fort
9Tour ends in Jaipur
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Moghul Highlights tour available at present.
Please select a date: