This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Marrakech Express QMR
Tour Duration 8 Days
Northern Morocco Discovery Road & Rail
On this journey through northern Morocco we visit the great historic cities of Fes and Marrakech. We explore the maze of backstreets and alleyways and discover snake charmers, acrobats, musicians and storytellers in the lively Djemma-el-Fna square, in Marrakech. We also travel to the less-visited Rif Mountains, and to the Andalucian walled town of Chefchouan.
- Travel with the locals - An exhilarating journey by train and bus to discover the highlights of Morocco
- Tangier - Morocco’s bustling port where the Mediterranen meets the Atlantic Ocean.
- Fes - The atmopsheric Medina also know as Mecca of the West.
- Rabat - Morocco’s historic capital and the intriguing Kasbah des Ouidas.
- Marrakech - The enchanting ‘Red City’ and the vibrant Djemma-el-Fna Square.
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Tangier
2Optional guided tour of Tangier; bus to Chefchouan
3Bus to Fes
5Train to Rabat; optional city tour
6Train to Marrakech; free afternoon
7Morning optional walking tour; Afternoon free
8Tour ends Marrakech