This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Polar Circle - Fly And Cruise
The unique Fly and Cruise format of this Antarctica itinerary offers the benefit of
speed and comfort. Instead of spending multiple days sailing from South America, across the notorious Drake Passage, which is renowned for its stormy waters, you will board a four-engine jet and and in just about two hours arrive in Antarctica, where your ship will be waiting.
You will sail along ice-filled fjords and among spectacular icebergs, while enjoying the company of sea birds, penguins, seals and whales. Each day, you will enjoy Zodiac excursions to get close to the wildlife. The goal of the expedition is to sail far south and reach the Polar Circle.
- Fly to Antarctica in just two hours; maximising your time on the White Continent
- Travel into the Polar Circle
- See penguins, seals and sea birds up-close on land and from your Zodiac
- Visit the South Shetland Islands and see magnificent icescapes
- Enjoy lectures on-board in the company of polar experts and naturalist guides
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Arrive Punta Arenas
2South Shetland Islands
3Explore the Antarctic Peninsula
4Explore the Antarctic Peninsula
5Explore the Antarctic Peninsula
6Explore the Antarctic Peninsula
7Explore the Antarctic Peninsula
8Explore the Antarctic Peninsula
We have the following different versions of the Polar Circle - Fly and Cruise tour available at present.
Please select a date: