This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Highlights Of Israel & Jordan
On this trip we visit the fascinating historical and cultural sites of Jordan and Israel. We explore the Negev Desert, Wadi Rum and visit ancient Jerash and Bethlehem. We walk through the historic streets of Jerusalem and among the impressive rock-cut tombs at Petra. We also spend the night at a kibbutz and camp out under the stars in Wadi Rum.
- Jerusalem - We tour the Old City, visit the Mount of Olives and walk the Via Dolorosa
- Biblical settings - Visit the significant sites of Jericho and Qumran
- Dead Sea - Float in the buoyant waters of the lowest place on the planet
- Masada - Visit the fortress city of the Zealots of the First Revolt
- Wadi Rum - Experience the desert with stunning rock formations and associations with Lawrence of Arabia
- Petra - Visit to Petra including a half-day guided tour of the famous 'Rose Red City'
1Join tour Amman
2AM tour of Amman, then drive to Jerash and visit site
3Dead Sea visit and travel to Wadi Rum
4Optional Camel Trek. Drive to Petra, walking tour of Petra and free afternoon.
7Cross into Israel and visit Masada and Qumran.
8Visit Jericho, Bethlehem and Jerusalem
9Full Day sightseeing in and around Jerusalem
10Full free day for exploring, optional trips to Tel Aviv, Jaffa and Caesarea
11Tours ends Jerusalem