This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Provence and the Ventoux CPV
Tough Cycling Tour In Provence
- Mont Ventoux - Cycle up the legendary Tour de France mountain
- Food and wine - Sample wines such as Chateauneuf du Pape and the region's gastronomic highlights along the way
- Orange - Discover the superb Roman Theatre
- St-Remy-de-Provence - A delightful market town at the foot of the Alpilles mountain range and one time home to Vincent Van Gogh
- Cycle the Luberon - Pretty villages and the Col de Murs warm up climb
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Avignon train station
3Cycle to Carpentras
4In Carpentras and/or optional rides
5Optional cycle ride up Mount Ventoux
6Cycle to St.Remy de Provence
7Optional circular cycle ride to La Montagnette and Les Baux en Provence
8Tour ends Avignon train station
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Provence and the Ventoux tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Customer ratingRead reviews