This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Similar, but less expensive:
Rajasthan - Forts and Palaces DRD
Tour Duration 14 Days
Discovery Tour In Northern India With Stylish Accommodation
Staying in converted forts and palaces of the Maharajahs, we explore the bustling bazaars, desert cities and intricate marble temples of Rajasthan. We visit the famous painted houses of Mandawa and Nawalgarh and ride through the Thar Desert by camel. Along the way we visit Jodhpur Fort, the historic city of Udaipur set beside Lake Pichola and the magnificent mountain fortress of Kumbalgarh.
- Delhi - Explore the wide streets of new Delhi and the narrow chaotic alleys of Old Delhi
- Bikaner - Wander through the colourful bazaars of this former defensive town, home to the famous Camel Corps
- Camel Trek - Travel through the Great Thar Desert the traditional way
- Ranakpur - Visit ornately carved Jain Temples
- Udaipur - Relax in the historic city set on the banks of Lake Pichola.
- Kumbulgarh - Explore the imposing 15th century hilltop fortress
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Delhi
2Train and drive to Mandawa
3Drive to Gajner
5Drive Mirvand Desert Camp-Sodakore
7Drive to Jaisalmer
9Drive to Jodhpur
11Drive to Kumbalgarh
12Drive to Udaipur