This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Serengeti Lodge Safari + Zanzibar Island TLZ
Tour Duration 12 Days
Serengeti And Zanzibar Safari
Combine a safari adventure across Tanzania's Great Rift Valley with four nights on the tropical island of Zanzibar. We find birdlife around Lake Manyara, ride across the Serengeti to see Africa's 'Big Five' and ramble among primeval baobab trees in Tarangire. We also take a game drive through Ngorongoro, the world's largest volcanic caldera. We then travel to the Indian Ocean beaches of Zanzibar where we can relax on the white sand or snorkel in the clear waters. We can unearth the island's rich history with a Spice Tour and meander through the colourful markets and maze of alleyways in old Stone Town.
- Serengeti - The most iconic and prolific national park in Africa.
- Zanzibar - The exotic Spice Island and the charming Stone Town.
- Great Rift Valley and Olduvai Gorge - Spectacular geological features and the 'Cradle of Mankind'.
- Ngorongoro Crater - The world's largest complete caldera home to rhino, leopard and giraffe.
- Tarangire - Herds of elephants and tree climbing lions in baobab dotted plains.
1Join tour in Arusha
2Drive to Manyara NP; game drive
3Game drives in the Serengeti
4Game viewing in the Serengeti
5To Ngorongoro Conservation area and Karatu
6In Ngorongoro Crater; drive to Karatu
7Drive to Tarangire NP; game drive
8Morning game drive; drive to Arusha. Fly to Zanzibar and transfer to Nungwi
9Free day in Nungwi. Optional activities include snorkelling, a dhow cruise and cycling
10Transfer to Stone Town; optional city tour
11Free day in Stone Town or optional spice tour
12Tour ends Stone Town