This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Snow-shoeing in the Picos de Europa SPC
An Active Holiday In Spain
- Winter Wonderland - Snow shoeing through some of the most dramatic landscapes in northern Spain
- Covadonga - Visit the imposing Basilica Santa Maria and walk around the stunning glacial lakes of the Western Massif
- Fuente De - Ride the longest unsupported cable car in the world for dramatic views over the valley 1,834m below
- Bulnes - Remote and picturesque high mountain village
- Garganta del Cares - Dramatic 1,000m deep and 12km long gorge
1Join tour Asturias Airport. Drive to Benia de Onis
2Snow shoe from Lago Covadonga to Vegarredonda Refuge; Drive to Sotres
3Snow shoe up to the Refugio Andara (1,700 metres)
4Explore the Teju and Nevandi Valleys
5Ride the Fuente De cable car. Snow shoe back to Sotres via the Aliva Valley
6Snow shoe to Pandebano, Bulnes and Poncebos via the Texu Gorge
7Walk the Garganta del Cares Gorge
8Tour ends Asturias Airport
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Snow-shoeing in the Picos de Europa tour available at present.
Please select a date: