This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Cape Escape CP
Visiting: South Africa
Tour Duration 11 Days
South African Adventure
Flanked by the Indian and Atlantic Oceans, the Western Cape boasts incredible beaches, beautiful mountain ranges and unparalleled botanical splendour. On this holiday we enjoy coastal walks in Tsitsikamma National Park, visit the Cape's wine estates and the penguin colony at Boulders Beach. We also enjoy spectacular views from the summit of Table Mountain and game drives in the Botelierskop Reserve.
- Cape Town - An iconic, vibrant city surrounded by mountain and sea.
- Cape Peninsula - Visit Cape of Good Hope and the resident penguin colony.
- Stellenbosch - World renowned vineyards overlooked by stunning,rugged mountains.
- Tsitsikamma National Park - A marine and forest park in the heart of the famous Garden Route.
- Hermanus - The best place in Southern Africa to admire the humpback whales (in season).
- Botelierskop - A reserve home to rhino, buffalo, giraffe and orphan predators.
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Cape Town
2Tour Cape Peninsula National Park
3Ascend Table Mountain; drive Stellenbosch
5Drive to Oudtshoorn
7Drive to Knysna
8In Knysna; visit Tsitsikamma Park
9Visit Botelierskop Private Game reserve, drive to Swellendam
10Along the ‘Whale Route’ to Cape Town
11Tour ends Cape Town