This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
South India Explorer QDS
South India Budget Adventure Tour
- Mamallapuram - Discover World Heritage ruins and the colonial grandeur of Pondicherry
- Madurai – Join the worshippers at the vibrant Meenakshi Temple
- Kerala Backwaters – Cruise through the beautiful backwaters
- Kochi - Watch fishermen bring in the days catch as the sun sets
- Ooty - Ride the ‘Toy Train’ to the hillstation of the British Raj
- Hampi – Explore the temples and ruins of the ancient Vijayanagar capital
- Goa - Relax by the azure waters and golden beaches of India’s Arabian coast
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Mamallapuram.
2AM walking tour. PM free
3Free day in Mamallapuram. Overnight train to Madurai
4Arrive Madurai. Evening visit to Meenakshi temple
5Drive to Quilon (Kollam)
6Boat cruise to Allepey. PM optional canoe trip
7Drive to Kochi. PM orientation tour
9Train to Coimbatore. Drive to Metupalayam
10AM Toy Train to Ooty. PM free
11Drive to Mysore
12Free in Mysore for optionals. Overnight train to Hospet
13Arrive Hospet then taxi to Hampi
15AM train to Margaon (Goa). Drive to beach
17Tour ends Goa
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the South India Explorer tour available at present.
Please select a date: