This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Aegean Sites TA
Tour Duration 8 Days
South West Turkey Holiday
Enjoy a week exploring some of Turkey's best Greco-Roman sites, including Ephesus, Aphrodisias and the impressive Temple of Apollo at Didyma. We also visit the less well known Ionian sites of Miletus and Priene. In Pamukkale, like the ancients before us, we can enjoy a dip in the hot mineral waters of the ancient spa, and visit the ruins of ancient Hieropolis. We also tour the ancient harbour city of Caunus, take an optional visit to the turtle conservation centre at Iztuzu Beach and enjoy a village lunch in tranquil Minare.
- Discover ancient Caunus - Now surrounded by the wetlands and wildlife of the beautiful Dalaman river estuary
- Aegean treasures - Explore the remains of ancient Priene and Miletus, and the Temple of Apollo at Didyma.
- Alinda and Pinara - Take in these little-visited gems and experience the hospitality of rural Turkey.
- Ephesus - One of the ancient world's most important archaeological sites and still an active excavation site today.
- Pamukkale and Hieropolis - Admire the hillside of white tavertines, and explore the ancient city of Hieropolis above
1Join tour Dalyan
2Excursion to Caunus
3Drive to Milas via Alinda
4Drive via Didyma, Miletus and Priene to Selcuk
6Drive via Aphrodisias to Pamukkale and Hierapolis
7Drive via Minare village and Pinara to Fethiye
8Tour ends Fethiye