This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Kasbah Capers QKT
Tour Duration 9 Days
Southern Morocco Adventure
Explore Southern Morocco from the High Atlas Mountains to the sand dunes of the great Sahara Desert. We experience traditional Berber hospitality in the Anti-Atlas mountain village of Tagoudiche. We also discover the famous Djemma El-Fna Square, the bustling medina and the maze of souks in the 'Red City' of Marrakech.
- Marrakech - Morocco’s enchanting Red City and the fascinating Djemma-el-Fna Square.
- Atlas Mountains - The spectacular landscapes of North Africa’s most impressive mountain range.
- Berber Villages - Fertile oases and remote villages of the Draa Valley.
- Tinfou Dunes - The impressive dunes of the Sahara desert and an optional camel ride.
- Tagoudiche - Two nights amongst the Berber tribes of the Anti-Atlas.
- Essaouira - Charming port town on the Atlantic coast.
1Join tour Marrakech
2Drive across the High Atlas to Zagora; explore Tamnougalt and the Draa Valley
3In Zagora; visit Tamegroute. Optional sunset camel ride at Tinfou
4Drive to Tata via Foum Zguid and Tissint
5Drive to Tagoudiche in the Anti-Atlas via Tafraoute
6In Tagoudiche; optional walks
7Drive to Essaouira
8Drive to Marrakech; optional afternoon walking tour
9Tour ends Marrakech
Customer ratingRead reviews
Accommodation2 nights Simple Hotel
4 nights Standard Hotel
2 nights Standard Village House