This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Kasbah Capers QKT
Southern Morocco Adventure
- Marrakech - Morocco’s enchanting Red City and the fascinating Djemma-el-Fna Square.
- Atlas Mountains - The spectacular landscapes of North Africa’s most impressive mountain range.
- Berber Villages - Fertile oases and remote villages of the Draa Valley.
- Tinfou Dunes - The impressive dunes of the Sahara desert and an optional camel ride.
- Tagoudiche - Two nights amongst the Berber tribes of the Anti-Atlas.
- Essaouira - Charming port town on the Atlantic coast.
1Join tour Marrakech
2Drive across the High Atlas to Zagora; explore Tamnougalt and the Draa Valley
3In Zagora; visit Tamegroute. Optional sunset camel ride at Tinfou
4Drive to Tata via Foum Zguid and Tissint
5Drive to Tagoudiche in the Anti-Atlas via Tafraoute
6In Tagoudiche; optional walks
7Drive to Essaouira
8Drive to Marrakech; optional afternoon walking tour
9Tour ends Marrakech
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Kasbah Capers tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Customer ratingRead reviews
Accommodation2 nights Simple Hotel
4 nights Standard Hotel
2 nights Standard Village House