This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Active Sri Lanka! ASL
Sri Lanka Adventure
- Sigiriya - Climb up to the stunning cave temples at Dambulla and the mountain top fortress of King Kassapa
- Hiking and Biking - Cycle through rural villages and hike across the striking landscapes of the Knuckles Mountains
- Kandy - Visit vibrant markets and the unique Temple of the Tooth
- Rafting - Tackle the Kelani River as we raft to our jungle chalet
- Adam's Peak - Climb this sacred peak for sunrise views
- Yala National Park - Game drives in search of leopard
- Hikkaduwa - Relax beside the golden beaches and turquoise waters on the south coast
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Negombo
2Cycle to Kurunegala, then drive to Sigiriya. PM visit Cave Temple at Dambulla
3Climb Lion Rock, then cycle to Polonnaruwa
4Visit Polonnaruwa. Afternoon jeep safari in Minneriya NP
5Drive to Kandy via Giritale and trek in the Knuckles Mountains
7Adams Peak ascent
8Rafting on the Kelani River
9Morning trek. Drive to Belihuloya.
10Cycle to Tissamaharama. PM game drive in Yala National Park
11Optional morning game drive; afternoon drive to Hikkaduwa
12Free in Hikkaduwa
13Free in Hikkaduwa
14Tour ends Hikkaduwa
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Active Sri Lanka! tour available at present.
Please select a date: