This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Switzerland Family Adventure
- le Grand Bornand - Traditional Alpine village with weekly market
- Lake Annecy - Turquoise lake where you can swim or hire a kayak or pedalo
- Aerial assault course - Swing from the trees like a monkey on ropes and zip-wires!
- Mountain picnics - Lunch with a view on our mountain hikes
- Cycle ride - Mountain biking on established trails
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Geneva Airport; transfer to le Grand Bornand
2Trek from Lac Confins with views of the Aravais mountain range
3Morning guided mountain biking. Afternoon free in le Grand Bornand
4Day trip to Annecy for chance to swim, kayak, hire a pedalo or visit the historic town
5Enjoy the challenge of an aerial tree adventure course
6Free day with optional activities including archery, swimming, rock climbing and cycling
7Take a cable car and trek around Mont Lachet. Visit to cheese factory
8Tour ends at Geneva airport
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Adventure in the Alps tour available at present.
Please select a date: