This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Tanzania Walking Safari TW
Tanzania Walking Safari
wildlife in the immense Serengeti plains.
- Serengeti - Game drives in the most iconic and prolific national park in Africa
- Ngorongoro Crater - Spot wildlife while walking on the rim of the world's largest caldera
- Mount Meru - Trek through savanna, forest and jungle while enjoying
- spectacular views of Mount Kilimanjaro
- Lake Manyara - Nature walk on the edge of the Great Rift Valley
- Olduvai Gorge - Discover the 'Cradle of Mankind'
1Land Only join tour Arusha; drive to Lake Manyara National Park; game drive
2AM Walking safari; Drive to Serengeti National Park
3Game drives in Serengeti
4Game drives; visit Olduvai Gorge; trekking around the Olmoti Crater
5Game Drive in the Ngorongoro Crater; Walk around the crater rim
6Drive Tarangire National Park; walking safari
7Drive to Momela; Trek in the Mount Meru region
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Tanzania Walking Safari tour available at present.
Please select a date: