This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Tanzanian Volcano Trek + Zanzibar TVZ
Climb Mount Meru And Kilimanjaro And Visit Zanzibar
make a dawn ascent on steep trails to the Tanzanian flag on the summit (4562m). Taking the Rongai Route we then climb up Kilimanjaro's northern flank over four days. We make the final summit push at midnight, reaching Uhuru Peak (5895m) by morning to enjoy exhilarating views over ice fields. Finally we fly to the 'spice island' of Zanzibar where we can relax on white beaches, snorkel in the sparkling waters or roam through Stone Town's old quarter.
- Mount Meru - Combine the Kilimanjaro climb with the ascent to the second highest mountain in Tanzania.
- Rongai Route - One of the most scenic and least busy routes on Kili.
- Acclimatisation - Maximise your summit chances by climbing Mount Meru before tackling Kilimanjaro.
- Uhuru Peak - Marvellous 360 degree views from the roof of Africa at 5895m!
- Wild Camps - Enjoy wild camping in magnificent, scenic locations.
- Trek crew - Climb with some of the best and most experienced leaders, guides, porters and cooks on the mountain.
- Zanzibar - Unwind in an idyllic tropical island after the trek.
1Join tour Arusha
2Drive to Arusha National Park; trek to Miriakamba Hut
3Trek to Saddle Hut
4Trek to Mt. Meru summit then descend to Miriakamba Hut
5Trek to Momela Gate then drive to Moshi
6Drive to Nale Moru; walk to Simba Camp
7Walk to Kikelewa camp via ‘Second Cave’
8Trek to Mawenzi Tarn
9Trek to Kibo Camp
10Summit day and descent to Horombo camp
11Walk to Marangu gate and drive to Moshi
12Tour ends Moshi
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Tanzanian Volcano Trek + Zanzibar tour available at present.
Please select a date: