This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
A Taste of Turkey TRG
Tour Duration 8 Days
Taste of Turkey
A stunning journey through the culture and cuisine of southwestern Turkey, this culinary adventure takes us from the historic town of Antalya, through a landscape steeped in the rich history of the country's dramatic past. Following a trail that takes us through olive groves and cedar forests, we'll sample traditional dishes and fine wines, visit ancient ruins and remote mountain villages and enjoy the hospitality and charm of one of the most culturally fascinating regions on the planet. This is an adventure that truly provides a feast for the senses, in every way imaginable.
- Antalya - Enjoy dinner at one of the country's most historic restaurants.
- Ancient ruins and lost treasure - Visit Perge, Aspendos and the Antalya Museum.
- Villages and vineyards - Enjoy a tour of the Lykia Winery in Elmali and take tea and lunch in the villages of the Akdag Mountains.
- Kas - Half-day cookery lesson and Mediterranean charm.
- Lycian Way - Olive groves and home-style cooking along the famous Lycian Way.
- Fethiye - Experience the unique hustle and bustle of Fethiye's lively fish market.
1Join tour Antalya
2Visit Perge, Aspendos and Antalya Museum. Enjoy local meze
3Taurus Mountains and vineyards
4Sightseeing in Elmali. Drive to Kas via Gombe village, and Gomuce tea house
5Half-day cookery lesson
6Olive groves, village life and the Lycian Way
7Drive to Antalya via Fethiye's fish market
8Tour ends Antalya