This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Cycle Tour Of Bhutan
sections of the race route and visit some of Bhutan's imposing Dzongs.
- Tour of the Dragon Race - Cheer on the riders tough enough to complete this 268km one day cycle race as a spectator
- Tigers Nest - climb to the cliff side monastery overlooking the Paro Valley
- Bumthang Valley - cycle to the remote Bumthang Valley
- High Passes - Cycle up and over Dochu La (3110m), Pele La (3400m) and Yutong La passes (3400m)
- Kathmandu - Walking tour of the old city and excursion to Pashupatinath.
- Optional flight over the Himalaya
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Kathmandu
3Fly to Bhutan
4Tigers Nest Monastery
5Cycle to Thimpu
6Cross the Dochu La Pass: descend to Punakha
7Free day in Punakha
8Cycle to Probjika
9Cycle from Probjika to Trongsa
10Cross the Yutong La Pass (3400m); descend to Jakar
11Free day in Jakar
12Drive to Wangdi
14Tour of the Dragon Race
15Fly to Kathmandu
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Tour of the Thunder Dragon tour available at present.
Please select a date: