This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Treasures Of Jordan DJD
Treasures Of Jordan
- Amman - Tour the ancient city, including Ancient Philadelphia, the Citadel and Temple of Hercules, Umayyad Palace, King Abdullah Mosque, the Gold Market and the herbal souk
- Kings Highway - Explore St George's Church in Madaba and see the world's oldest mosaic map
- Petra - Visit the spectacular 'Rose Red City' of the ancient Nabateans
- Wadi Rum - Take an optional camel trek or 4WD drive in the impressive desert landscapes of Wadi Rum
- Dead Sea - Experience the buoyant saline waters of the lowest place on Earth
- Jerash - Tour the Greco Roman ruins with a local expert
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Amman
2Visit Qasr Al Kharana and Jerash
3Amman city tour; visit Mount Nebo and Madaba
4Visit Kerak and guided tour of Petra
5Free day in Petra
6Free day in Petra or optional Wadi Rum excursion
7Drive via Wadi Musa to Aqaba
8Free morning in Aqaba; afternoon swim in the Dead Sea
9Tour ends Amman
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Treasures Of Jordan tour available at present.
Please select a date: