This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
On Foot In Northern Cyprus LNC
Trekking Northern Cyprus
- Kyrenia - Visit this picturesque harbour town. Enjoy wandering the backstreets or take a meal at one of the waterfront restaurants
- Bellapais Abbey - Explore this twelfth century Crusader abbey, and pretty village setting, once home to Lawrence Durrell
- Crusader Castles - Take quiet mountain paths to Buffavento Castle at Northern Cyprus' highest point, and Kantara Castle on the north coast
- Mountain Villages - Follow ancient paths through the Besparmak Mountains to local villages
- Local Food - Enjoy the fresh Mediterranean flavours of mezes and other local dishes
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
2Walk through Besparmak Range to Bellapais Village, optional visits in Kyrenia
3Visit Buffavento Castle and walk to highest castle in North Cyprus
4Transfer via Incirli cave to Kantara Castle; walking in the area
5Full day excursion to Famagusta (optional)
6Circular Walk from Kalkanli Village
7West Besparmak walking
8Tour ends Kyrenia
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the On Foot In Northern Cyprus tour available at present.
Please select a date: