This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Annapurna Panorama RT
Tour Duration 15 Days
Trekking Tour Of Nepal
On this tour we make a gentle four-day trek in the foothills of the Himalaya with spectacular views of the Annapurna range. We walk among traditional villages and beautifully terraced fields, with the iconic silhouette of Machhapuchhre's 'fishtail' often in sight. We also explore the bazaars of Kathmandu, whitewater raft along the Trisuli River and take an elephant safari through Chitwan National Park.
- Kathmandu - Explore the temples and Bazaars of Nepal's capital including a visit to Bodnath Stupa
- Chitwan National Park - Spot a wide variety of animal species and the rare one horned rhino.
- Gorkha - Visit the home of the Gurkha soldiers and climb up to the Palace Fort offering views across the Annapurna Range
- Panoramic Trek - Take to the trails and complete a four day trek through the Annapurna foothills
- Pokhara - Relax on the banks of Lake Phewa
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Kathmandu (1300m/4265ft)
3Drive to Kurintar on the banks of the Trisuli River
5Drive to Pokhara
6Trek to Bumdi above Badauri
7Trek to Panchase Bhanjyang
8Trek to Bumdi
9Trek to Pokhara
11Drive to Chitwan National Park
12In Chitwan National Park
13Drive to Kathmandu
15Tour ends Kathmandu