This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Ancient Carthage & Desert Oases TN
Tour Duration 12 Days
Tunisia Historic Tour
Roman ruins, Saharan sands and Troglodyte caves are all part of this trip to Tunisia. We tour the capital Tunis, explore the remains of the Phoenician city of Carthage and visit the Roman cities of Sbeitla, Le Kef, Bulla Regia and Dougga. We also discover the Great Mosque of Kairouan – Tunisia’s holiest site – and the magnificent amphitheatre at El Djem.
- Tunis - Visit the ruins of the ancient city of Chartage
- Sidi Bou Said - Walk through narrow streets and discover the local white
- and blue architecture
- Matmata - Visit Troglodyte dwellings and spend a night in a hotel carved
- out of the rocks!
- Bulla Regia - Explore underground roman villas
- Bardo Museum - Admire the remarkable collection of roman mosaics and antiquities
- El Djem - One of the most magnificent Roman amphitheatres in the Mediterranean
- Dougga - An impressive Roman city perched in a plateau with its famous capitol
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Tunis
2In Tunis; Visit Sidi Bou Said
3Visit Carthage; drive to Kairouan
4Drive to Sfax via El Djem
5Drive to Matmata; visit troglodyte caves
6Drive to Douz
7To Tozeur via the Chott El Jerid
9To Le Kef via Sbeitla
10Explore Le Kef; visit Bulla Regia
11Visit Dougga.; drive Tunis and visit the Bardo Museum
12Tour ends Tunis