This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Blue Cruise CE
Tour Duration 8 Days
Turkey Adventure Cruise
On this relaxing sailing holiday we cruise along the beautiful Turquoise Coast on a traditional wooden 'gulet'. Departing from Fethiye harbour we explore small bays and islands, discover ancient relics, and swim and snorkel in the warm clear waters that give the coastline its name. We visit the hillside village of Kalkan, the harbour town of Kas and the submerged ancient city of Kekova. There are also opportunities to sea kayak, walk Saklikent Gorge and visit historical sites such as Patara (birthplace of Saint Nicholas).
- Sailing on a traditional style wooden gulet - Seven nights cruising along the beautiful shoreline of Turkey's Turquoise Coast
- Swimming and snorkelling - In the warm azure sea in quiet coves
- Kekova - Discover this stunning bay, with its white washed coastal villages, sunken ruins and medieval castle
- Kas - Explore this pretty harbour town. Enjoy some some retail therapy or a cool drink in a local cafe
- Ancients ruins, beaches, walks and sea-kayaking - Relax or explore as much as you like
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Fethiye
5To Kas via Ucagiz
6To Soguksu Cove
7Sail to Tarzan Bay
8Sail to Fethiye where tour ends.