This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Legends Of Lycia FLL
Tour Duration 8 Days
Turkey Family Holiday
On this active family holiday to Turkey we uncover the rich history and beautiful landscape of ancient Lycia. We canoe from the ancient city of Xanthos to the beach at Patara, kayak over the sunken ruins of Kekova and explore the foothills of the Taurus Mountains. Based in the beautiful harbour town of Kas, we spend our evenings exploring the cobbled streets and enjoying local Turkish cuisine.
- Canoeing - Down the Xanthos River
- Sea kayaking - Over the ruins in Kekova Bay, and visiting a medieval castle there
- Snorkelling - In sandy bays
- Swimming - Opportunity to swim everyday
- Lunch in a village house - Walk to a village in the foothills of the Taurus Mountains for lunch
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour at Dalaman Airport
2Full day boat trip from Kas
3Walks in the Taurus Mountains
4Free day; optional trip to Meis
5Visit Xanthos; canoe trip down Xanthos River to Patara
6In Kas; optional trip to Myra
7Sea-kayaking to Kekova Island
8Tour ends Dalaman Airport