This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Turquoise Coast Explorer TRW
Turkey Turquoise Coast Tour
- Antalya - Explore the Roman ruins of Perge and Aspendos.
- Lycian Way - Hike through the scenic landscapes of Kekova and the Kas coastline.
- Xanthos - Visit the stunning UNESCO World Heritage Site of Lycia's ancient capital.
- Bodrum - Visit the imposing fortress of the Knights Hospitalier, home to the unique Museum of Underwater Archaeology.
- Optional visit to the Mausoleum of Halikarnassos, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
1Join tour Antalya
2Morning visit to Perge and Aspendos. Afternoon visit Antalya Museum
3Drive to Kas via Kekova: hike from Üçagiz to Simena
4Morning hike along the Lycian Way. Afternoon walk to the Lycian tombs around Kas
5Drive to Fethiye via Xanthos and Alinca
6Drive to Bodrum via Stratinikiea. Afternoon free
7Morning visit to Bodrum Castle. Afternoon free
8Tour ends Bodrum
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Turquoise Coast Explorer tour available at present.
Please select a date: