This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Vélo En Provence CVP
Tour Duration 8 Days
Cycling In Provence
Explore the heart of Provence on two wheels. We discover the landscape that inspired Van Gogh and visit ancient vineyards and hilltop villages. Cycle to the ancient 'bories' (stone houses) in Luberon, the Roman remains of Orange and the region's elegant Romanesque abbeys. Make frequent stops to enjoy mouthwatering Provencal cuisine and sample the local wine.
- Orange - Discover the superb Roman Theatre
- Food and wine - Sample Chateauneuf du Pape wine and some of the region's gastronomic highlights along the way
- St-Remy-de-Provence - A delightful market town at the foot of the Alpilles mountain range and one time home to Vincent Van Gogh
- Cycle the Luberon - Visit Gordes, one of France's 'plus belle village'
- Avignon - Visit the Popes Palace and Pont Benezet
- Arles - Considered the Rome of France
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Avignon train station
3Cycle to Carpentras
4In Carpentras and/or optional rides
5Cycle to St Remy de Provence
6Optional cycle ride to Les Beaux en Provence
7Optional circular cycle ride to La Montagnette
8Tour ends Avignon train station
Customer ratingRead reviews
TransportBicycle, Train, Car
Accommodation7 nights Standard Hotel
Tour StaffExplore Tour Leader / Driver
On this tour we cycle 252 km over six days (an average of 42 km per day) with further optional rides available. Two of the cycling days are circular routes and therefore optional. We use quiet, undulating roads although there will be several steeper sections. Maps are provided to cycle individually or in groups while the tour leader drives the support vehicle, except on circular routes when the tour leader will cycle with the group. We have graded the route as moderate.
21 gear Trek T10 Navigator hybrid bikes