This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Cycling In Austria, Slovenia And Hungary
- Cycle Austria, Slovenia and Hungary - Pedal through varied scenery in three countries with a rich history
- Local Wines - Cycle through one of Eastern Europe's finest wine producing areas
- Graz - Discover the Beautiful Austrian city dominated by Castle Hill
- Cycle the Mur River - Acclaimed towpath cycle route to Slovenian border
- Budapest - Orientation tour of old Buda
- Ljutomer - Pedal through classic Slovene countryside and vineyards
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Graz (Austria)
2Cycle tour of Graz; cycle on to Leibnitz
3Cycle via Mureck to Ptuj (Slovenia)
4Cycle via Phujsko Lake to Ljutomer
5At leisure in Ljutomer
6Cycle to Lenti (Hungary)
7Bus/cycle to Keszthely, Lake Balaton
8Cycle to Balatonfüred
9Cycle to Tihany; drive to Budapest; orientation tour
10Tour ends Budapest
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Vineyards and Steppes tour available at present.
Please select a date: