This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Walking in Crete CR
Tour Duration 8 Days
Walking In Crete | Walking Holiday In Crete
On this holiday we explore the coastal and mountain villages of Crete. We discover isolated beaches, secluded coves and impressive canyons. We walk in the White Mountains, hike through the Samaria and Zaros Gorges and experience rural Cretan hospitality.
- Omalos Plateau - Variety of walks in the White Mountains.
- Samaria Gorge - Hike through Europe's longest gorge.
- Ayia Roumeli - Scenic ferry journey along the coast.
- Loutro - Traffic-free traditional coastal village.
- Preveli - Cliff-top monastery.
- Zaros - Beautiful gorge walk in Idi Mountains.
1Join tour Khania
2Walking tour of Khania; drive to Omalos Plateau
3Optional walks in the White Mountains
4Hike Samaria Gorge; ferry to Loutro
6Morning relaxing; ferry to Khora Sfakion; drive to Zaros
7Hiking Zaros Gorge
8Drive to Heraklion airport where tour ends