This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Walking The Gran Isla LOC
Walking In Gran Canaria
- La Aldea - Traditional Canarian village with local character
- Anden Verde - Dramatic coastal scenery with stunning views
- Roque Nublo - Gran Canaria's most famous landmark standing tall on the second highest point on the island
- Viso Peak - Spectacular panoramas from one of the island's highest points
- Agaete - Delicious fish and seafood in Puerto de las Nieves
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Las Palmas; drive to La Aldea de San Nicholas
2Walking from Pass to Pass into Mogån
3Walk to Pino Gordo and Siberio Dam
5Walk to Viso Peak or Inagua Forest
6Exploring the Andén Verde; drive to Agaete
7Free day for relaxing or more walking
8Tour ends Las Palmas Airport
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Walking The Gran Isla tour available at present.
Please select a date: